1 nights, per adult sharing
- 1 night’s stay in a luxury River Suite, sharing
- Brunch, High Tea & Dinner
- Complimentary bottle of Ama Wine
2 Big 5 Safari drives daily
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Conservation fees – R200.00 per room, per night – payable directly
- All items of a personal nature i.e. drinks, gratuities, curios, etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum of 2 nights stay required
- Valid until 10 June 2022
- Subject To availability
- Valid for SA Residents only
- Block out dates may apply
- Amakhosi Lodge terms and conditions apply!
GET A QUOTE
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
Amakhosi is located in a blend of savannah, wetlands and mountains. The lodge is situated on the banks of Zululand’s Mkuze River in Amakhosi Private Game Reserve.
Artistic décor, African fusion cuisine and prompt attentive service make Amakhosi a bush lodge difficult to match elsewhere in Southern Africa. St. Lucia Wetlands and Sodwana Bay are a mere 2.5 hours away.