per adult sharing – 7 nights
Valid for departure in October 2021
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Vilanculos
- Airport Taxes & Levies
- Return boat transfers from Vilanculos to Bazaruto Island (+-45 min)
- 4 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa with direct beach access
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 3 Meals per day
- Selected house wines, local beers & spirits, bottled water, tea/coffee and soft drinks
- All non-motorized water sport activities and equipment
- One authentic dhow cruise per person
- A 60-minute spa treatment per adult
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Government & tourism taxes
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for departures in October 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Covid Tests can be done at the AMS Netcare Clinic and will cost approximately USD90 per person.
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
Indigo Bay has been rebranded as Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort and Spa. This exquisite destination situated on Bazaruto Island, off the Mozambican coast near Vilanculos offers visitors the quintessential Indian Ocean magical island getaway. The resort offers world-class understated luxury, with its elegant design complimenting the stunning location on the white-sand shores of Bazaruto Island. Facilities include a variety of dining venues, bars, swimming pools and an Activity Centre – which offers a wide variety of water sports, as well as diving and fishing activities. The Bazaruto Island archipelago is widely regarded as one of Africa’s premier scuba diving and fishing destinations.
With its tropical climate, beautiful raw scenery and wealth of activities on offer, Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort and Spa is the perfect getaway for families, honeymooners and incentive groups.
The Bazaruto Archipelago is a small group of islands situated approximately 30 Kilometers off the Mozambique coast near the town of Vilanculos, approximately 800 km North of Maputo. Bazaruto Island is the largest (approximately 37km long and up to 7km wide) and northern most of the five islands.