per adult sharing – 7 nights
Valid for departure in October 2021
- Return direct flights on Kenya Airways departing ex Johannesburg via Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Return Transfers – Seat in Coach
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Azao Resort & Spa in a standard garden view double room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for departures in October 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Covid Tests can be done at Mnazi Mmoja Hospital in Stone Town for USD80 per test – by appointment only.
- Covid Tests can also be done at Tasakhataa Global Private Hospital Stone Town for USD100 per test – no appointment required. (Cost of transfers to hospitals not included)
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
Azao Resort and Spa has been designed and developed to be a peaceful haven for all explorers of the world. Whether you seek oneness with nature, an active getaway, some family bonding, inner peace or rest and recuperations, you will find your own space in Azao.
Just an hour’s drive from the airport and UNESCO World Heritage site of Stone Town, the resort is nestled along the mangrove laced coral cliffs on the North-Eastern coast of the enchanting spice island of Zanzibar. The character of the resort blends perfectly with the natural settings of the mangrove, coral lagoon and Indian Ocean beyond.
Overlooking the sea and the exotic mangrove forest, the centre features a fully equipped gymnasium, treatment rooms & sauna. The spa, an oasis of peace and tranquillity, offers a wide range of services including massage, skin care, body treatments, hair and nail services among others.
At Azao resort and spa, we strive to keep our guests well entertained. For the active types, we offer a wide range of recreational activities such as tennis, volley ball, bocce ball, table tennis, darts, pool table games, bike rental, just to mention a few.