per adult sharing – 7 nights
Valid for departure in October 2021
- Return direct flights on Kenya Airways departing ex Johannesburg via Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Return Transfers – Seat in Coach
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Bluebay Beach Resort in a garden double room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for departures in October 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Covid Tests can be done at Mnazi Mmoja Hospital in Stone Town for USD80 per test – by appointment only.
- Covid Tests can also be done at Tasakhataa Global Private Hospital Stone Town for USD100 per test – no appointment required. (Cost of transfers to hospitals not included)
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
A luxury beachfront resort with traditional Swahili charm, Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa is situated on the finest white, sandy beach on the east coast of the island of Zanzibar. Set in 30-acres of tropical gardens with over 1,000 palm trees, the resort is one of Zanzibar’s most prestigious properties offering the ultimate in beach comfort: excellent accommodation; fine wining and dining; a host of sports and leisure facilities; the famous Oasis Spa; and our award-winning service. Free WiFi is also available throughout the Resort.
As well as being a magical destination for holidaymakers wishing to soak up the sun and the enchanting culture of Zanzibar, the resort also offers excellent facilities for meetings, conferences and group incentives. Our weddings and events team can also plan your private party, your wedding ceremony and reception and, of course, your honeymoon.
Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa is Bluebay’s premier brand. The resort shares a 500m stretch of beach with its sister property – Sultan Sands Island Resort