per adult sharing per night
- Buffet Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Mid-morning and afternoon tea, coffee & bakes
- Unlimited Green Fees
- Complimentary Horse ride
- R100 discount on quad bikes
- No single supplement
- Free upgrade on arrival – subject to availability
GET A QUOTE
Ts & Cs
- Valid for new bookings only and subject to availability at time of booking.
- Rates are for a stay in a standard room
- Excludes drinks and room service
- Hotel T&C’s apply
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Block out dates may apply over long weekends and public holidays.
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
MORE ABOUT THE HOTEL
The Cathedral Peak Hotel boasts a vast range of exciting recreational activities. Guests will delight in the cold and heated pools, tennis courts, horse rides, trout fishing, mini-golf, volleyball, archery, quad bikes, climbing tower, spa, gym, and steam room, and a picturesque 9-hole golf course with alternate tees for an 18-hole game. An in-house entertainment team keeps kids and adults alike busy with loads of fun activities and events during peak season, and helicopter sightseeing tours are always a firm favourite.
The surrounding mountains are a treasure trove of scenic hikes for both serious hikers and casual walkers, mountain bike trails and outdoor climbing. Home to thousands of rock paintings by the original San inhabitants, the uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park was proclaimed a World Heritage Site in 2000, and the hotel provides free daily guided hikes with friendly guides who know just where to find the best art, geological features, and views.