per adult sharing – 4 nights
Valid for departure in October 2021
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg via Nairobi to Mombasa on Kenya Airways
- Airport Taxes and Levies
- Return Airport Transfers: Seat-in-coach
- 4 nights accommodation in a standard room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for departures during October 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations are required for travel to Kenya
- Negative PCR Test is required no more than 96 hours prior to arrival in Kenya
- Covid Tests are done at the Mombasa County Office at approximately USD120 per person (payable in cash)
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
Welcome to the Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa! Located by the world-renowned Diani beach over a sprawling and serene area of 34 acres, it is truly a paradise waiting for you with a magical experience. Offering world-class hospitality standards, this beach resort is the perfect destination for beach holidays, corporate and social events and grand weddings. With multi-cuisine dining outlets, bars, well-appointed rooms and suites, swimming pool and spa, it promises nothing but the ultimate holiday experience. It will be one decision that you will never regret!
We have three restaurants, Coral Rock Cafe which offers buffet services, Fins Seafood and Grill Restaurant for a la carte menus and Sake Oriental Restaurant for fine dining. Our four in-house bars are also well stocked with exceptional bartenders ready to serve you one of our signature Zuri cocktails.
As a resort, we have a go green initiative and a no plastic policy where we limit the use of single-use plastics and encourage guests to buy eco-friendly reusable bottles.
Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa is the winner of many prestigious awards, the most recent being the 2015 Africa’s Leading Spa Resort and 2015 Kenya’s Leading Beach Resort awarded by the distinguished World Travel Awards.