per adult sharing
Midweek or Weekend 2-night package ex Johannesburg.
- Return economy class flights on BA/Comair to/from Victoria Falls
- Return Airport Transfers – Seat in Coach
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3*/4* Elephant Hills Resort in a Standard Golf Game River View Double room
- Breakfast daily
- There is a complimentary shuttle every hour on the hour between 9 am and 5 pm from Elephant Hills Hotel to the falls and Victoria Falls Town.
- Complimentary wifi is available to guests in the rooms and public areas of the hotel.
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for SADC Residents only
- Please note children aged 11 years and younger will be charged for meals accordingly. (0 – 2 years no charge and 3-11 years, 50% of the applicable rate per meal per day) This policy does not apply to room service meals.
- Children occupying their own rooms will be charged the full adult accommodation rate.
- Family rooms are subject to availability.
- There are PCR and Rapid Diagnostic testing facilities available at the Lancet Laboratory and Victoria Health Bridge Clinic at an additional charge. There are also testing facilities available at Victoria Falls International Airport.
- In choosing to stay at the quoted suppliers, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
Play golf where the animals roam, gaze over the Zambezi River from the privacy of your balcony or unwind with a cocktail at the pool. First world conferencing facilities and leisure resort here in Victoria Falls. It’s all here waiting for you at the Elephant Hills Resort.
Over the years The Elephant Hills Hotel and Resort has become a Victoria Falls icon. Generations of tourists have enjoyed the many leisure and conference facilities offered, most notable of which, is the 18-hole golf course which is frequently visited by a variety of wildlife.
The resort lies at the top of a hill outside of Victoria Falls affording many of the rooms sweeping views of the Zambezi River across to Zambia.