per adult sharing
- 3 nights accommodation at the Franschhoek Boutique Hotel in a luxury room
- Breakfast daily
- 1 x wine tram hop-on-hop-off ticket which includes a single wine tasting (1 wine) served during tram journey. There are 8 tours to choose from depending on dates and up to 6 wine estates can be visited.
- Flights and transport to/from hotel
- Lunch and dinner on tour
- Anything else not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities, curios etc
GET A QUOTE
Ts & Cs
- Valid for new bookings only and subject to availability at time of booking.
- No children allowed
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
MORE ABOUT THE HOTEL
Rolling vineyards, memorable hospitality, oak lined avenues, magnificent Cape Fold mountains scattered with snow in winter and delicate fynbos in summer, cutting edge cuisine, and some of the worlds most renowned wines and respected winemakers. These are just some of the hallmarks of Franschhoek Valley in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
The Franschhoek Boutique Hotel
The Franschhoek Boutique Hotel is set back behind a dappled courtyard of cafes, galleries and boutique shops in the heart of Franschhoek’s Main Street. Its convenient location is removed from the hustle and bustle of town, while still offering unparalleled access to an abundance of nearby cafes and restaurants.
Designed with flourish and flair, this welcoming boutique hotel has 12 bespoke rooms, each uniquely decorated with comfort and practicality in mind. Some are bold and bright, others are understated and minimalistic, but all put your comfort above all else, and offer the discerning guest a heavenly space to relax after a day of wine-tasting and shopping in Franschhoek and surrounds.
The spacious living area, open to all guests and armed with a fireplace and cosy armchairs for those cooler winter evenings, provides a tranquil setting to unwind. Light lunches are available year round, be sure to savour our seasonal breakfast and lunch menu and extensive wine list during your stay.
On warmer days, consider pre-ordering one of our signature picnic baskets, filled to the brim with local delicacies and a bottle of Franschhoek’s finest to enjoy outdoors.
We look forward to welcoming you with warm Franschhoek hospitality soon.