per adult sharing – 7 nights
Valid for departure from 1 October 2021
- Return direct flights on Air Mauritius departing from Johannesburg
- Airport Taxes / Levies
- Return Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a double lateral sea-view room at the 4* Riu Creole
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Unlimited local and imported beverages
- Sports and activities include gym, stand up paddle surfing, windsurfing (equipment for beginners), kayaking and snorkelling equipment
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are valid for stays from 01 October 2021 until 17 December 2021
- Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Direct flights will operate on Fridays only
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
The Hotel Riu Creole is located alongside a heavenly beach on the Le Morne peninsula and forms part, along with the Hotel Riu Le Morne, of the impressive RIU resort in Mauritius. In this 24h all-inclusive hotel in Le Morne, you’ll find everything you need for an unforgettable stay, such as free WiFi, a varied gastronomic offer and fun entertainment programmes to help you enjoy your holiday to the utmost.
In this hotel in Le Morne, you have more than 300 rooms available to you with countless amenities, such as a minibar, television, air conditioning, a safe, and a balcony or terrace. Plus, in the hotel facilities, both kids and adults can refresh themselves and enjoy the warm weather thanks to the two outdoor pools and the children’s pool with slides and a play area. Although if you prefer the beach, you can also go to the hotel’s reserved area and relax in a hammock under an umbrella.
The gastronomic offer of this all-inclusive hotel in Le Morne stands out for its variety and elegance. The main restaurant and the Indian and Asian ones serve the best dishes prepared by our chefs, and in the hotel’s four bars you’ll find the best snacks and appetizers to enjoy at any time of day.
The Hotel Riu Creole is set up for having fun thanks to its entertainment programmes. The most artistic guests can develop their creativity in RiuArt, while athletes can take advantage of the RiuFit programme and the gym. The youngest members of the family are entertained in the marvellous world of RiuLand, a mini club designed for them to spend their holiday in a world of fun. And anyone who wants to can practise sports like volleyball, windsurfing, kayaking, and snorkelling, enjoy the live shows and music, or visit the Renova Spa to return from their vacation totally renewed.
Mauritius is a unique destination where you can experience authentic paradises. If you want to see the most important sights of the country, we recommend you visit the Seven Coloured Earths, Tamarind Falls, and Trou aux Cerfs, among many other places. To learn more, we recommend you visit our tourist guide for Le Morne, where you’ll find out about the best offers for enjoying the destination.