per person sharing per night
- All meals
- Two safari drives per day
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Park fees – R77 per adult
- Transfer costs via 4×4
- Items of a personal nature i.e., gratuities, curios, etc.
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Min 2 night stay required
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Subject to availability
- Block out dates may apply over long weekends and public holidays.
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
Surrounded by ancient sand forests, Kosi Forest Lodge is situated within the iSimangaliso World Heritage Park, South Africa’s last unexplored wetland wilderness. The lodge is privately tucked within a unique wetland world of lakes and forests. Kosi Forest Lodge’s eight thatched forest rooms are raised on wooden decks, and the open-air, reed-enclosed bathrooms with baths and showers sunk into white forest sand are a highlight with guests. The rustic – yet comfortable – room aesthetic provides an authentic ‘back to nature’ experience. You’ll wake up in the morning surrounded by the sounds of the forest’s prolific birdlife.
Explore the pristine wetland environment by vehicle, guided canoes and boats and be rewarded by an abundance of birdlife, exciting animal sightings and breathtakingly peaceful scenery. You can also choose to enjoy your privacy, relax by the pool or go on a raffia forest walk. No matter what you do, you’re guaranteed an ‘away from it all’ experience that will bring you back in touch with nature.
Activities: Boat trips, Canoeing, Cosi Mouth Visit & Turtle Tracking, Forest Trails, Wildlife Spotting