per person sharing per night in a Luxury Room
Normal Price: R17900.00 pps per night
That’s a massive R12000 discount!
kids under 12, per person sharing per night
- All meals and snacks
- Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by an experienced ranger
- Transfers to/ from the MalaMala airstrip
- Value Added Tax
- Alcoholic beverages
- Community Tourism Levy
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Transfers to/from any other camps (excluding MalaMala Game Reserve camps)
- Sabi Sand Wildtuin entrance fee if travelling by road
Valid from date of opening until 18 December 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The SA Resident Rates are only available to South African passport/ID holders or permanent residents and proof of such must be presented on booking.
- Accommodation is only available in luxury rooms with an upgrade to luxury suites subject to availability on check-in.
- Children of all ages are welcome but children younger than 6 years are subject to specific terms and conditions with respect to dining venues and safari vehicles. Family rooms able to accommodate a third adult or two children are available on request. The children’s rate is only applicable to children sharing a family room with an adult/s.
- No additional specials/offers can be used in conjunction with the SA Resident Rates.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the reservation with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival. No refunds will be provided in the event of a cancellation; the funds will be held against a future booking if cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Private safari vehicles are available at a supplementary cost but cannot be guaranteed.
- The gym may only be used if pre-booked for specific times.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
INVITE A FEW FRIENDS
What better way to take a break than with family and friends. Go ahead, invite a few and we’ll make sure they get to see these amazing deals.