Welcome to Biyadhoo Island Resort!
Just 30 minutes from the airport by speedboat, a tropical haven is enclosed within the turquoise folds of the Indian Ocean. Located in South Male Atoll, the island of Biyadhoo offers breath-taking beauty of the Maldives. Fringed by a crystalline lagoon and powdery white sandy beaches, Biyadhoo is blessed with lush tropical vegetation and famed to have the best house reef in the Maldives. Popular among the diving and snorkelling enthusiasts, the island provides peace and tranquillity to the weary soul.
from R24 116.00 / person sharing
Valid for Travel: 21 April 2020 – 31 July 2020
Offer Ends: 23 March 2020
- Return flights ex Johannesburg to Male including airline levy
- Meet and Greet at the Airport
- Return speedboat transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Biyadhoo Island Resort in a standard double room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Prices are from a starting price and per person sharing