per adult sharing – 4 nights
Valid for departure in October 2021
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg via Nairobi to Mombasa on Kenya Airways
- Airport Taxes and Levies
- Return Airport Transfers: Seat-in-coach
- 4 nights accommodation in a standard room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style at the main restaurant
- Soft drinks, selection of wine & local beer, juices, water, tea and coffee (served during meals)
- Snacks, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and juices are served by the bar during assigned times
- Daily entertainment activities
- Beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas are also available
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for departures during October 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations are required for travel to Kenya
- Negative PCR Test is required no more than 96 hours prior to arrival in Kenya
- Covid Tests are done at the Mombasa County Office at approximately USD120 per person (payable in cash)
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
Located along the shore of Bamburi Beach, 14 km north of Mombasa and more or less 24 km from Moi International Airport, the Neptune Beach Resort offers all the comforts in an idyllic setting. Regular customers like to return because the hotel offers very good service in a family atmosphere. With its green garden and the new terrace with ocean view, you will find places of total relaxation, as well as a brand new ‘coffee shop’.
The hotel has a large restaurant which offers a breakfast buffet from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and which can be extended until noon, on request, lunch is served from noon to 3 p.m. and dinner from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. During meals, cold drinks, fruit juices, water, house wine, local beer, coffee and tea are provided.
The cuisine is of an international standard and on weekdays there are theme nights.
The ‘All Inclusive’ bar offers cold drinks, juices, beers and wines from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. From 6 p.m. until midnight, local spirits are served.
There is a bar that serves international drinks and offers bottled water, at an additional cost.
The hotel has a large swimming pool with a separate section for children. The sports activities offered are billiards, water volleyball, darts, table tennis, beach volleyball and in the surrounding area 2 floodlit tennis courts.
The 18-hole Nyali Golf Club and a go-kart track are nearby.