per adult sharing
Midweek or Weekend 2-night package ex Johannesburg, valid for the month of July 2021.
- Return economy class flights on BA/Comair to/from Victoria Falls
- Return Airport Transfers – Seat in Coach
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5* Old Drift Lodge in a double tented suite
- All meals and drinks (excluding Premium brand drinks)
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return Transfers from Victoria Falls
- Shuttle Transfers to Victoria Falls town
- Laundry (no dry-cleaning or special care items)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
- Tourism and Conservation Levy
- Morning or Afternoon Game Drives in the Zambezi National Park
- Morning or Afternoon River Safaris
- Guided Tour of the Falls – Zimbabwe (excluding entry fees)
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for all residents
- There are PCR and Rapid Diagnostic testing facilities available at the Lancet Laboratory and Victoria Health Bridge Clinic at an additional charge. There are also testing facilities available at Victoria Falls International Airport.
- At Victoria Falls Safari Lodge estate, arrangements can be made for clinicians to come onsite and test guests and return with the results.
- In choosing to stay at the quoted suppliers, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
Upstream of the iconic Victoria Falls, on the banks of the Zambezi River, lies Old Drift Lodge. The lodge boasts luxury accommodation overlooking the pristine Zambezi National Park, a mere 7 kilometres from the mighty Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Old Drift Lodge is nestled within a wild paradise frequented by elephant, buffalo, herds of sable, eland, zebra, giraffe, kudu, waterbuck, and impala.
The main lodge area has 360-degree views, North facing onto the Zambezi & South facing onto a water hole. A 7 kilometre stretch of river flows between the camp and the town of Victoria Falls, making Old Drift Lodge the closest lodge within the National Park to Victoria Falls.
The symphony of birdsong and calls of wildlife create a choir that enraptures all listeners and accompanies guests on this idyllic African experience.
The spacious canvas en-suite rooms exhibit an air of elegance that blends in seamlessly with the natural environment. The suites are resplendent with stylish furnishings and fittings, accentuated by an indoor and outdoor shower, private plunge pool and bath with a view.
Old Drift Lodge offers family-friendly accommodation with an air of opulence and grace, in a wild and exuberant Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls.