rates are per person sharing per night
- 1 night’s stay as per your Phinda Lodge selection above, sharing – All meals
- Unlimited selected drinks throughout the day
- 2 game activities daily
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Bed levy R6,27 per person, per night – must be prepaid
- Estimated Conservation levy – R150.00 per person, per night – must be prepaid
- Premium drinks and those not included in the package (will be specified on arrival)
- All items of a personal nature i.e. Gratuities, Curios, Medical insurance, etc.
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of 2 consecutive nights stay required.
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Subject to availability
- Block out dates may apply over long weekends and public holidays.
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
Situated in Northern KwaZulu-Natal (3hours drive from Durban’s King Shaka International Airport). AndBeyond Phinda is home to a magnificent variety of wildlife, including the entire Big Five, but is best known for its large population of the elegant cheetah and the endangered black rhino, both of which are less easily spotted at other game reserves. The rare sand forest is home to the shy suni and the rare red duiker, two tiny antelope that are seldom encountered elsewhere. The reserve’s population of nyala is the biggest on private land and guests are guaranteed frequent encounters with this stately animal… a game reserve that Compassline Africa proudly endorses.
Here are 5 reasons to stay at Phinda Private Game Reserve:
- Phinda is home to six magnificent lodges, each with its own individual charm and character: Mountain Lodge, Rock Lodge, Forest Lodge, Vlei Lodge, Zuka Lodge and Phinda Homestead.
- Phinda Lodges have recently been refurbished and Mountain Lodge is still the most popular for families.
- Phinda Private Game Reserve offers a magnificent tapestry of woodland, grassland, wetland and forest, interspersed with mountain ranges, rivers, marshes and pans…a most unique safari experience.
- At Phinda, all the lodges offer a fully inclusive safari with an unlimited drinks selection, all meals and game activities included in your stay.
- As part of the AndBeyond portfolio, Phinda Private Game Reserve is at the forefront of safaris in KwaZulu-Natal catering for leisure travel, groups travel and corporate travel.