per person sharing per night
- All meals
- Two Game Drives per Day
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Park fees – R140 per adult per night
- Items of a personal nature i.e., gratuities, curios, etc.
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Min 2 night stay required
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Subject to availability
- Block out dates may apply over long weekends and public holidays.
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
Experience a luxury safari in the Hluhluwe iMfolozi Big 5 Game Reserve, the oldest nature reserve in Africa. Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge is the only private lodge in the iconic Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park, offering a chic alternative to the traditional park visit, with exciting extra options thrown in.
What sets Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge apart is a breathtaking combination of its expansive natural views and visionary architecture which strategically makes the most of its prime position overlooking the local drinking hole and wild game of the Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park.
As a luxury safari lodge, we make every effort to ensure that our guests enjoy a true African safari experience – without compromising on luxury and comfort. The lodge features a slick, contemporary design with natural finishes and boasts a deck that extends along one side of the lodge, 11-metre infinity lap pool, sundeck and spa.
Activities: Game Drives, Guided Bush Trials, Spa Treatments