ZULULAND SAFARI GETAWAY
per person sharing per night – WEEKEND
per person sharing per night – MIDWEEK
per person sharing per night – SELF-CATERING
- 1-night stay – (min. 2 nights required)
- Three meals per day (self-catering rate excludes all meals)
- Two game drives per day
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Items of a personal nature: gratuities, curios etc.
- Drinks not specified.
- Conservation fee R165pp/night, payable directly at the lodge.
Valid until 12 December 2020
Stay updated on our latest deals – sign up as a Turners Traveller
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Min 2 night stay required
- No children under 4 allowed on game drives.
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Block out dates may apply over long weekends and public holidays.
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
Rhino River Lodge is a family-owned and operated Big 5 safari lodge located in the magnificent Manyoni Private Game Reserve. This 23,000-hectare private game reserve is situated in the very heart of Zululand, 30kms north of Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. The area is renowned for its African wildlife and rich cultural heritage.
Rhino River Lodge is a relaxed family-style safari lodge with a reputation for excellent customer service and superior value for money. Join us for our game drives, where you will be guided by a knowledgeable ranger in one of our open safari vehicles and have the chance to see the Big 5 and many other African animals, birds, and wildlife. Enjoy hearty South African cuisine highlighting local ingredients, served under the stars around a campfire. Indulge in a comfortable night’s sleep in one of our well-appointed rooms, chalets or private safari homes. Join us in experiencing South Africa at its best, amongst untamed nature and warm hospitality.