per adult sharing, per night
- One night’s stay in a luxury tent, sharing
- Three meals per day
- Unlimited selection of drinks throughout your stay
- Morning safari drive with tea/coffee bush stop
- Afternoon sundowner safari drive with jaw-dropping sunsets
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Estimated conservation levy estimated at R175 per person per night
- Premium alcoholic drinks from the pay bar menu
- Items of a personal nature, i.e. Gratuities, Curios, Activities, Etc.
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- Valid for new bookings only
- No children under 13 years – unless the camp is booked exclusively
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
At Rhino Sands, we embrace the idea of a bespoke safari experience. While the daily rhythm revolves around game drives and meal times, each day is set to be a little bit different than the one before. With a maximum of only eight guests in camp at any time, your stay is guaranteed to be a personal and exclusive experience.
Each of our tented suites are situated in a private patch of riverine forest, with a stunning view of the river below where animals come to drink at permanent water holes throughout the year. With their own private swimming pools, lounges and outdoor showers, the guest accommodation is the ultimate in safari-style luxury.