PREMIER RESORT, SANI PASS
per person sharing, per night
No minimum stay required
- Stay in a standard room
Children sharing with their parents will stay for free, and pay for meals as follows:
- Children 0 – 3 years no charge for meals
- Children 4 – 12 years 50% of the adult rate
- Children 13 years and older adult rate
- All transport to/from the property
- Items of a personal nature
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Subject to lockdown regulations, and when the hotel reopens – updates available upon enquiry.
- Valid for new reservations only.
- Valid for individual reservations & may not be used for group bookings.
- Block Out dates may apply.
- Prices are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Deposit/ full payment & cancellation fees are applicable and will be advised on booking.
MORE ABOUT THE HOTEL
Our Resort is a mere 19km from Underberg with a road built from the Lesotho border post via the Katse & Mohali dams to Maseru and the South African border post to Ladybrandt in the Free State. In addition, Premier Hotel Himeville Arms is also just 12km away.
Guests can enjoy fishing as well as golfing, hiking, horse riding, croquet, petanque and tennis at Premier Resort Sani Pass. The famous historic Old English Pub at Himeville Arms dates back to 1904 and is famous for its mouthwatering curries and hearty stews, which can be enjoyed in front of the fireplace. The River Glen Cheese Farm is a popular stop for “foodies” looking to explore local cuisine and produce. In Lesotho, visit an authentic Basotho Hut, learn about the Flag language of the huts and see how they live.
Guided tours are a must and whether you explore the area in a 4×4, on horseback or on foot; San Rock paintings, natural forests, waterfalls and indigenous flora and fauna are just a few of the discoveries that await you.