per adult sharing – 4 nights
Valid for departure in October 2021
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg via Nairobi to Mombasa on Kenya Airways
- Airport Taxes and Levies
- Return Airport Transfers: Seat-in-coach
- 4 nights accommodation in a standard room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for departures during October 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations are required for travel to Kenya
- Negative PCR Test is required no more than 96 hours prior to arrival in Kenya
- Covid Tests are done at the Mombasa County Office at approximately USD120 per person (payable in cash)
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
We take pride in ensuring our guests enjoy the most relaxing and comfortable stay in tastefully furnished rooms and suites offering spectacular ocean, pool and garden views.
For dining and entertainment, guests can choose from our themed superb restaurants, the trendy and chic Lido lounge or the exclusive Cocos Beach Bar, overlooking the serene Indian ocean beach. There are also five outdoor swimming pools with water slides and other exciting water sports.
Dining at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa is like embarking on a tour of the finest world cuisines. Guests have a wide choice of continental, Arabic, Swahili and Indian cuisine, all set out on magnificent displays. For fun and relaxation, the resort also has three lively bars offering vibrant entertainment.