per adult sharing – 7 nights
Valid for departure during July 2021
- Return flights on Kenya Airways departing ex Johannesburg via Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Return Transfers – Seat in Coach
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Sea Cliff Resort & Spa in a superior sea view double room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- House wines and house spirits
- Selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails
- Local beers and juices, water, tea and coffee
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Internet Wi-Fi access
- Use of bicycles for all rooms
- Snorkelling equipment
- Mosquito nets
- In-room coffee tray and water in all rooms
- Return shuttle trip to Stone Town
- Kids club access for a family with children
- Use of sport complex
- Access to tennis courts, squash courts and the leisure centre
- Non-motorized water sports
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for departure in July 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Covid Tests can be done at Mnazi Mmoja Hospital in Stone Town for USD80 per test – by appointment only.
- Covid Tests can also be done at Tasakhataa Global Private Hospital Stone Town for USD100 per test – no appointment required. (Cost of transfers to hospitals not included)
- In choosing to stay at the quoted hotels, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19
MORE ABOUT THE RESORT
Conveniently located about 20 minutes from Stone Town on the West coast of Zanzibar, this lovely resort offers peace and tranquillity.
Traditional makuti roofs and Arabic towers lit by brass lights lead onto a spectacular view of the ocean while the resort’s modern facilities mix comfortably with the traditional Zanzibari architecture.
Situated on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean, the resort offers 120 rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fan, complimentary internet, telephone, tea & coffee making facilities, mini-bar, LCD satellite TV and hairdryer.
Facilities include 3 restaurants, 4 bars, the Shwari Spa, 2 swimming pools, a kid’s pool, bicycles, tennis, squash, kids club, table tennis, snooker, trampoline and darts.
Energetic guests can enjoy a number of activities including a variety of non-motorised water-sports, all free of charges. The hotel has a complete water sports centre offering a wide range of activities including sailing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, water skiing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding.