per person sharing per night
- All meals
- Use of snorkelling equipment, guided walks, kayaking and sundowners at Lake Sibaya & cultural tours of Mabibi Community
- Each guest is entitled to one of the following on a sundowner excursion at lake Sibaya, a glass of wine, local beer, cider or soft drink.
- All transport to/from the lodge
- Park fees – R43 per adult per night
- Transfer costs via 4×4
- Items of a personal nature i.e., gratuities, curios, etc.
Ts & Cs
- Min 2 night stay required
- Rates are valid for SADC Residents only
- Subject to availability
- Block out dates may apply over long weekends and public holidays.
- Deposit and cancellation fees apply – details to be advised at the time of booking.
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible.
GET A QUOTE
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
This 24-bed luxury lodge is the ideal place to connect with one of Africa’s last pristine wilderness beaches and rediscover your place in it. The 12 thatched eco-sensitive rooms, with ocean or forest views, boast an earthy elegance, and are positioned to afford maximum privacy and minimal environmental impact.
Natural materials of thatch, reeds and wood, sourced from the area create a seamless flow, while providing authentic textures to the minimalist spaces. Each room is on a raised platform nestled among indigenous forest in undulating dunes. Expansive glass windows and doors let in the ocean breeze and sounds, freeing one’s spirit and senses.
Dreamy crisp linen and mosquito nets adorn the beds, while soft down-lighting creates a peaceful, serene ambience, perfect after a day under the African sun. Your very own wooden deck reaches out into the forest where you can enjoy morning coffee amidst birdsong, or cocktails under starlight.
You can also enjoy excellent cuisine, al fresco on the dining deck or beach deck overlooking the sea. Treading lightly in this paradise will make you feel rejuvenated by nature and give you a special connection with the harmony of this extraordinary place.
Activities: Spa, Snorkelling, Scuba Diving, Turtle Tracking, Bubble Making