per adult sharing
Midweek or Weekend 2-night package ex Johannesburg, valid for the month of July 2021.
- Return economy class flights on BA/Comair to/from Victoria Falls
- Return Airport Transfers – Seat in Coach
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5* Victoria Falls Hotel in a deluxe double room
- Breakfast daily
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for all residents
- There are PCR and Rapid Diagnostic testing facilities available at the Lancet Laboratory and Victoria Health Bridge Clinic at an additional charge. There are also testing facilities available at Victoria Falls International Airport
- At Victoria Falls Safari Lodge estate, arrangements can be made for clinicians to come onsite and test guests and return with the results.
- In choosing to stay at the quoted suppliers, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT THE HOTEL
One of the world’s Classic five-star hotels commands a prime location overlooking Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, an acclaimed Natural Wonder of the World. A proud member of Leading Hotels of the World, the Edwardian-style hotel, built-in 1904, was splendidly redecorated in 2013 to combine its traditional majesty with modern sophistication. For more than 110 years The Victoria Falls Hotel has been a luxury icon in Africa.
Serene Lily ponds, arched loggias and broad verandas – offering magnificent vistas – seem custom-built for a spot of high tea or a relaxed gin and tonic. Some rooms offer stunning views of the gorges and bridge below.
Steeped in history and one of the oldest hotels in Africa, The Victoria Falls Hotel serves is a reminder of the distinguished and elegant era to which it was born and has earned its status as the epitome of grand luxury travel. The Victoria Falls Hotel remains the landmark accommodation facility to view the popular tourist attraction, the wondrous Victoria Falls now in its 150 Millionth Fantastic Year!