per adult sharing
Midweek or Weekend 2-night package ex Johannesburg, valid for the month of July 2021.
- Return economy class flights on BA/Comair to/from Victoria Falls
- Return Airport Transfers – Seat in Coach
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4* Victoria Falls Safari Lodge in a standard double lodge room
- Breakfast daily
24-hour reception service at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, a complimentary shuttle bus service transports guests to the Victoria Falls Rainforest and town centre (village market and Victoria Falls) on an hourly basis throughout the day.
The first shuttle bus departs at 07h45 and operates on an hourly cycle with the last shuttle bus departing at 21h45. It is approximately a 15-minute journey to the rainforest and town centre.
Complimentary evening shuttle bus to The Boma – Dinner and Drum Show for resort residents only and complementary activities on the resort are nature trails as well as the Vulture Culture Experience, which occurs daily at 13h00, below the Buffalo Bar viewing deck (duration is approximately 30 minutes).
GET A QUOTE
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for SADC Residents only
- There are PCR and Rapid Diagnostic testing facilities available at the Lancet Laboratory and Victoria Health Bridge Clinic at an additional charge. There are also testing facilities available at Victoria Falls International Airport
- At Victoria Falls Safari Lodge estate, arrangements can be made for clinicians to come onsite and test guests and return with the results.
- In choosing to stay at the quoted suppliers, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT THE LODGE
Situated on a plateau just 4km from the majestic Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe, Africa Albida Tourism’s flagship property Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, the premium Victoria Falls Safari Club and the spacious Victoria Falls Safari Suites all offer an unforgettable African experience.
The sunset-facing 72-room Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, which boasts endless views of pristine wilderness stretching to the horizon, including a waterhole frequented by elephant, buffalo, kudu and more, has been voted the Best Safari Lodge/Resort Hotel in Zimbabwe for 23 consecutive years by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents.
Built of thatch and timber, the lodge rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house, with the central area featuring the award-winning MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the famous Buffalo Bar, a two-tiered swimming pool and a fitness centre.